Thank you one and all for so much fun at the Swiss Yarn Festival! I had a blast meeting everyone and am feeling so thankful for such positive feedback. My Etsy Shop will be open again as soon as do an inventory check from the Festival.
A few things that I learned from speaking to everyone:
- Deutsche Übersetzung von Mustern. Mein Es Schneielet wird bald auf Deutsch veröffentlicht, da meine Freundin Petra freundlicherweise angeboten hat, bei der Übersetzung zu helfen.
- Je suis intéressé par quelqu’un qui pourrait fournir une traduction française du motif châle.
- Custom dyeing: I had several requests for colors to be customer dyed. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com for more information!
- Yarn sets! There was plenty of request for yarn sets, especially for the Advent Shawls, Es Schneielet (pictured below left) and Harvest (pictured below right). So I plan on dying up sets of yarn in the next few months – in order to do so, I will be taking pre-orders soon. More information can be found in my newsletter.
- Newsletter! I will be starting a newsletter soon – you can sign up for it below. What will you receive? Well, approximately once a month you will receive an email with:
- the latest updates
- special offers (coupons!)
- first look at new ideas
- and exclusive recipes.
- Sign up here:
Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you all next year!